PAVS has secured Digital Communities Wales to do a series of Online Learning Sessions (and one in-person session) during the months of September, October and November.
The programme is varied and covers the following topics:-
- Social Media and Community Engagement.
- Digital Storytelling – This training is in-person. 15 places are available.
- An introduction to Podcasts.
- Digital Tools for Translation.
- Digital Tools to support the Cost of Living.
- How to use Padlet.
- Social Media and Boundaries.
To find out more and book your place, click the relevant link below: