Support for Groups
PAVS can support new and established community voluntary groups to run their organisation well.
We do this by supporting organisations to implement Good Governance practices which ensure that the leadership and direction of the organisation is clear and delivering what it was set up to do.
Organisations that are not well run sometimes struggle to make the best of their opportunities. They are also more open to risk, so implementing good governance procedures will reduce that risk.
PAVS can help new and existing organisations with the following:-
- Choosing the correct structure and constituting your group.
- Registering your Social Enterprise or Company Limited by Guarantee.
- Developing or updating your governing document and policies.
- Roles and Responsibilities of your committee and Trustees.
- Networking through online and in-person training and events, on subjects useful to community voluntary organisations and social enterprises.
- Safeguarding and risk management.
- Funding opportunities.
If you would like to discuss how PAVS can support your organisation email firstname.lastname@example.org
Support For Community Buildings
If you would like more information then in the first instance please email Vanessa John at PAVS on email@example.com