Pembrokeshire Association of Voluntary Services will be holding its AGM for the financial year 1st April 2022 – 31st March 2023 on Friday 13th October 2023 at HaverHub, The Old Post Office, 12 Quay Street, Haverfordwest, SA61 1BG.
PAVS’ ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
FRIDAY 13TH OCTOBER 2023
HAVERHUB, THE OLD POST OFFICE, 12 QUAY ST, HAVERFORDWEST SA61 1BG
REGISTRATION FROM 9.30AM – MEETING FROM 10.00AM
- Welcome by Charles Carter – PAVS’ Chair
- To receive and approve the minutes of the AGM held on 19 January 2023
- To receive the Audited Annual Accounts & Trustees Report for 2022-2023
- To appoint Auditors for the current year 2023-2024
- Election of Trustees to the Board for 2023 – 2024
To book your ticket, please click here.
The PAVS Board is made up of:
Appointed roles (3) – Chair, Vice Chair and Trustee with Special Responsibility for Finance. These roles are appointed by the elected trustees through an open recruitment process.
Elected trustees (7) – nominated and elected by PAVS full members at the AGM.
Trustees are elected to serve a term of 3 years and can serve 3 successive terms (9 years) before having to retire from the Board. Each year, a third of trustees retire from office at the AGM with retirement by rotation according to number of years served. PAVS Trustees constitute Directors of the Company Limited by Guarantee and Trustees of the Charity. A Pembrokeshire County Council representative sits as an adviser to the Board. There are currently 2 vacancies for elected Board members.
CURRENT BOARD MEMBERSHIP
Chair: Charles Carter
Vice Chair: Claire Incledon
TSR Finance: Jayne Tucker
PCC Adviser: Cllr Delme Harries
MAKING A NOMINATION
Choose your nominee. Each member organisation may nominate one person using the nomination form.
- Obtain your nominee’s agreement and ask them to sign and complete the consent to nomination form and resumé section
- Complete the nomination form and obtain a seconder to the nomination.
If you would prefer a hard copy of the papers and/or would like an informal chat before nominating, please contact PAVS Business Operations Manager, Maudie Hughes, on 07816 182 184 or email email@example.com