- the independent association of voluntary and community groups in Pembrokeshire
- a membership organisation, offering full or associate membership to individuals and all voluntary and community groups operating in Pembrokeshire
- a company limited by guarantee and registered charity, governed by trustees elected from the membership
- part of a network of similar recognised organisations covering every local authority area in Wales
- part of a regional group with a signed formal Memorandum of Understanding, that includes Ceredigion, Powys and Carmarthenshire
As one of the recognised, independent, membership organisations
that form a network around Wales, PAVS was established to support and develop voluntary action in Pembrokeshire. PAVS also provides an interface, or working relationship, between voluntary and statutory organisations.
Part of our core funding is provided by the Welsh Government, administered by Wales Council for Voluntary Action, and a further amount is awarded by Pembrokeshire County Council.
As a registered charity and company limited by guarantee, PAVS has a Board of Trustees, elected by the membership, that governs its work.
PAVS' Trustee Board Bwrdd Ymddiriedolwyr CGGSB
Meeting dates Dyddiadau cyfarfodydd
Trustee Board Meetings are held quarterly, usually at The Centre for Voluntary Action, 36/38 High, Street, Haverfordwest.
A full programme of work is established for the Trustee Board and meetings for 2020, are providionally as follows:
Thursday 10th December 2020
AGM - Wednesday 20th January 2021